Hey! We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. We are a full service creative communications agency with a subtle mix of print, video, strategy and digital. We are a strong player but a rather small team (+/- 10 people as core of the agency), accompanied by some great experts in various specific fields.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of magazines, printed and digital brochures, branding elements, social networks, books, product packaging, exhibitions, websites and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. The Graphic Designer must be able to deliver final HD files ready for the printing process, with a high level of Quality Check.
– Study design briefs and determine requirements
– Schedule projects
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Develop logos and other creative designs using software or by hand
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
– Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
– Test graphics across various media
– Amend designs after feedback
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
– Ensure a strong Quality Check on all creations
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
– Proven graphic designing experience
– A strong portfolio of graphic design & other creative projects
– Strong affinity with layout and typography
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
– Ability to handle the full process of a printed project (until the final delivery to the printer)
– Affinity with the digital world (social media, websites…)
WOULD BE A PLUS:
– Knowledge/experience in illustration
– Knowledge/experience in the digital world (WordPress, UX/UI, CX)
– Knowledge/experience in motion design
– Knowledge of Mailchimp and Figma
BY THE WAY, WHO ARE WE?
– A creative communications agency, specializing in video, digital and print projects, with a diverse client portfolio: www.absolute-agency.be
– A close-knit team that focuses on mutual relationships so that everyone can feel at home and develop their skills in a constructive way.
Check out our Insta: https://www.instagram.com/absoluteagencybrussels/?hl=fr
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/absolute-agency/mycompany/?viewAsMember=true
– Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please send us your CV + portfolio.
– If your application is successful, you will be invited to meet us at the agency for a first interview. If not, you will receive an email to inform you that your application has not been selected.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!